In fulfilling its mission, Carnegie Public Library strives at all times to provide excellence in customer service. Hospitable, educated and knowledgeable staff members assist patrons in finding the materials and services they want and need. Staff offers services in a fair and professional manner that treats everyone with courtesy and respect and asks for courtesy and respect in return.
During interactions with library staff, patrons can expect to:
- Be acknowledged appropriately
- Be treated courteously and respectfully
- Be valued for their input
- Receive the same high standard of service regardless of age, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, physical limitations, or other criteria
- Receive prompt and timely service
- Receive knowledgeable service and professionalism from all staff
- Have their privacy and confidentiality respected
Please contact the library with questions.