- Photo identification and proof of address is required to register for a library card. The first card is free. Replacement cards are $3.00 for an adult, $2.00 for juveniles
- Please bring your library card to check out books and to use the internet. Proof of identity may be requested if you do not present your card
- Patrons are financially responsible for lost and damaged books
- Children under age 10 must at all times be accompanied by an adult
- New patrons are allowed to check out up to 10 items for the first 3 months
- Please contact the Library Director with any comments or concerns
- Books and Audio Books: 3 weeks, 1 renewal for 3 additional weeks; 25 item limit
- DVDs: 1 week, 1 renewal for 1 additional week; 10 item limit
- DVDs: $0.25 per day
- Inter-library loans: $1.00 per day
- Books and Audio: $0.10 per day
A suspension of library services occurs with accumulated fines over $10.00.
Books overdue for 3 months or more will be assumed lost and replacement charges will be assessed. Collection services will be used to recover costs or materials. You may choose to pay your balance in payments, as you can, in whatever amount you can.